3rd September 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D?

Sir/Mam,

i have completed my M.Sc. in with physics as a discipline.Till now iam not able to clear any national exams for PHD programs like GATE / NET because im not a extra talented or intelligent stundent ..i am just an average student with full delication and hard work. i want to do PHD . cAN IABLE TO DO SO???

8th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

i have completed my M.Sc. in with physics as a discipline.Till now iam not able to clear any national exams for PHD programs like GATE / NET because im not a extra talented or intelligent stundent ..i am just an average student with full delication and hard work. i want to do PHD . cAN IABLE TO DO SO???

The candidates with master’s degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks are eligible to do PhD. The candidates has to clear the NET or GATE or SET examination for the admission to PhD. The candidates can apply either online or offline for the admission to the PhD program. The candidates will be selected to the course after a PhD entrance test and interview. You can also contact the university department in person regarding admission details and guides availability. The aspirant should submit the research proposal at the time of interview. The above given is the admission procedure followed for doing PhD.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?