4th March 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?

Hello everyone
I have passed M.Sc Mathematics
with 52% now I want to take admission
in PhD in Andhra University.
What I have to do for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get through PhD if didn't got seat in Andhra University?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  3. How to do PhD after completing MBA from Andhra University?
  4. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  5. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Andhra university
  6. How can I pursue Ph.D in English on part time/personal approach basis?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  9. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  10. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Management program in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. Is there any study center of Bansathali Vidhyapith for Ph.D course in computer science? Can I get admission in Ph.D course in DU? I am working as assistant professor in Delhi university
  14. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  15. Which college should I get admission under Andhra University having secured a rank of 483 in Civil of PGCET Exam?
  16. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?
  18. Whether Ph.D(Mathematics) from Andhra University is valid in Odisha? Procedure to join Ph.D programme?
6th March 2015, 10:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?

With 52% marks in M.Sc Maths you can't apply for Ph.D admission if you belong to General category. You can only apply when you belong to reserved category as there is relaxation of 5% marks for them. Therefore, apply for admission if you fulfill this criteria.

If you don't belong to reserved category and still want to go for higher education then you should go for M.Phil because it requires only 50% marks in Master's degree in most of the Universities. After completion of M.Phil you will be eligible for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?