2nd March 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?

Dear Sir
I am studying in M.Tech and preparing
for GATE PhD. Sir, I really want to
do PhD in University of Cambridge
but related to Technology.
So, I get admission through GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  2. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  3. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
  4. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  5. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  6. Chances to do PhD in University of Cambridge for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  7. Cutoff GATE score required to study PhD in Food Technology?
  8. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  9. Can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  10. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  11. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study in Cambridge University?
  13. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  14. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  15. How to do MS in Cambridge University London?
  16. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study Master of Science being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
4th March 2015, 10:17 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?

No, You cannot get admission in any Ph.D course in University of Cambridge, by using your GATE score. That's because Cambridge University offers admissions only by considering GRE or GMAT and IELTS or TOEFL exam scores. So, you have to complete GRE or GMAT and IELTS or TOEFL exams. And you should score minimum 7.5 bands in IELTS or 110 marks in TOEFL exam. After completing these exams, you can apply for Ph.D admission at University of Cambridge.

Ph.D Programs:-
University of Cambridge is offering Ph.d in following streams.
->Business Economics
->Finance & Accounting
->Innovation, Strategy & Organisation
->Marketing
->Operations Management
->Organisational Behaviour
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?