20th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to reappear to register for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) while having 2 GATE scorecards?

Hello,
If I have a GATE scorecard in two consecutive years then do I need to give this entrance exam again for registering PhD in Mechanical Engineering?

25th March 2016, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to reappear to register for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) while having 2 GATE scorecards?

No, there is no need to appear again because scorecard has validity of one year. Hence, you can use the GATE scorecard for one year after the result announcement.

Admission will depend on the interview performance which will be conducted by the concerned university or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?