27th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com in private mode?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com in private mode? What is the minimum requirement? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful to proceed further. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have completed M.Com in private mode?
  2. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  3. Can I go for doing Ph.D after M.Com? Is it good to do or not?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  9. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  12. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  13. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  17. Can I do PhD in Mahatma Gandhi University after MBA and MCom degrees?
  18. Eligibility to study regular PhD(Commerce) for M.Com student of Sikkim Manipal University?
28th August 2016, 08:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com in private mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com in private mode? What is the minimum requirement? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful to proceed further. Awaiting for the response.
You have completed M.Com degree in Commerce in Private Mode, So you are eligible for Ph.D in Commerce but you must have valid UGC NET score. Your degree must be recognized.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
28th August 2016, 10:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com in private mode?

Yes, you are eligible to do Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M. Com in private mode :-

Eligibility criteria :-

There would be a written test.

Candidates who clear the written test he called for interview .

Who clear the interview are allowed to do Ph.D in that University.

They are allowed to register and are allotted a guide.
28th August 2016, 10:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue PHd:

A candidate must have a citizenship of India.

Candidate must have done post graduation in any discipline from recognised University with at least 50% marks.

There is no upper age limit.

You must have a valid net scorecard.

If you want to pursue PhD in particular subject of Commerce then you must have done your post graduation in commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?