4th November 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation course right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Is it possible to do graduation course right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can someone please give me the answer on this? What would be the steps which we need to take for the same? Is it easy to complete it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  9. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for Graduation regular course after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering and currently working?
  11. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
5th November 2015, 12:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation course right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do graduation course right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can someone please give me the answer on this? What would be the steps which we need to take for the same? Is it easy to complete it?
After completion od diploma course you are eligible for graduation degree course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or diploma course from a recognized university are eligible for graduation degree course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?