15th August 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Does top business colleges provide PhD in Hospital Management course? List of universities with admission procedure?

Hello, I want to know does top business colleges provide PhD in Hospital Management course? If, not then send me list of other universities with admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance universities offering PhD(Hospital Management) in India? Details of course duration and fee expenses?
  2. List of top distance universities of Maharashtra to do PhD in Rural Management? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of universities to do PhD in Hospital Management? Duration to completed this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study PhD(Hospital Management) being an PMIR postgraduate and UGC-NET qualified? List of colleges/universities offering such course in Patna? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  6. List of universities to do PhD after MBA in Healthcare Management? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  8. Top universities of USA to do PhD in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Business Management in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MBA in hospital management?
  11. Which universities in India provide scholarship for doing Ph.D in zoology except from CSIR?
  12. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  13. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  15. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  16. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
17th August 2017, 11:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does top business colleges provide PhD in Hospital Management course? List of universities with admission procedure?

In order to pursue PhD course in a particular subject/branch, you must have completed master's degree in respective subject/branch with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.Also a candidate must have to appear in entrance examinations like GATE, UGC-NET, CSIR-NET etc, qualifying in which he/she can get admission to pursue PhD course in respective field/branch.
Yes many reputed business colleges/universities provide PhD in Hospital Management course, below I am listing their names with details, you requested to kindly visit their official websites for any further details.
>Panjab University, Chandigarh
Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Phone: 0172 253 4867
>Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Address: V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088
Phone: 022 2552 5000
>Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
Address: 8-2-293/82/A/1201, Road No 4, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500096
Phone: 040 2354 3269
>Indian Institute of Health Management Research
Address: 1, Prabhudayal Marg, Near Sanganer Airport, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302029
Phone: 0141 392 4700
>Manipal University
Address: Madhav Nagar, Near Tiger circle, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
Phone: 092437 77733
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?