21st October 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for PhD after MBA in International Business Management? Do IIMs provide this course?

Sir, I am doing MBA in International Business Management course and now want to do PhD in same stream. Please tell me from where I can do it? Do the IIMs provide this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PhD after MBA in HR? Do IIMs and top business colleges provide PhD in HR?
  2. How to do PhD after MBA in HR? Do IIMs and top business colleges provide PhD in HR?
  3. Do the IIMs provide PhD in Management? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  4. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  5. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  6. Is International Business Management in MBA is better for further Ph.D and Executive course?
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  9. Courses available in abroad for M.Com last year student?
  10. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  11. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  12. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  16. Course structure of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  17. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  18. Should I do MBA in International Business or MBA in HR?
24th October 2017, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for PhD after MBA in International Business Management? Do IIMs provide this course?

Yes, IIM offers Ph.D admission in various management streams. You can surely apply for it, if you have got MBA degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview stage. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF/CAT/GMAT, then you will have greater chances of admission.
24th October 2017, 10:45 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply for PhD after MBA in International Business Management? Do IIMs provide this course?

Below I have listed the name of colleges/universities offer PhD in International Business Management:
>Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
Address: College Square West, Behind Calcutta University, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Phone: 033 2241 5792
>Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Address: 1583, Madurdaha, Chowbagha Road, Ward No 108, Borough XII, Anandapur, Chowbaga, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Phone: 033 2419 5700
>Indian School of Business
Address: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone: 040 2300 7000
>Symbiosis Institute of International Business
Address: G. No. 174/1, Taluka Mulshi, Dist. Pune, Hinjewadi, Maharashtra 411057
Phone: 020 2293 4314
>Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Address: IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2696 5124
Yes, IIMs do provide the above said course and to get more details about the same, kindly visit this link http://www.iimb.ac.in/programmes/doctoral/fpm.
24th October 2017, 11:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

List of Universities offering MBA in International Business Management:-

Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management
Address: College Square West, Behind Calcutta University, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Phone: 033 2241 5792

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Address: 1583, Madurdaha, Chowbagha Road, Ward No 108, Borough XII, Anandapur, Chowbaga, Kolkata, West Bengal 700107
Phone: 033 2419 5700

Indian School of Business
Address: Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
Phone: 040 2300 7000

Symbiosis Institute of International Business
Address: G. No. 174/1, Taluka Mulshi, Dist. Pune, Hinjewadi, Maharashtra 411057
Phone: 020 2293 4314

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Address: IIFT Bhawan, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2696 5124

I am happy to tell you that definitely IIMs provide the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?