18th February 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Nursing in Tamil Nadu for a postgraduate who has 10 years of Teaching experience?

Dear Friends,
I am a postgraduate in Nursing with more than 10 years Teaching experience. I wish to do PhD in Nursing from Tamil Nadu. Please help me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector of Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Nurse who has 11 years of experience?
  2. Can I study PhD in Child Psychology being a Zoology postgraduate with B.Ed having 14 years of Teaching experience?
  3. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  4. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  5. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  6. Whether pursuing B.Sc(Nursing) from IGNOU is accepted by Tamil Nadu Nursing Board and Council for a Staff Nurse?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  8. List of guides to do Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of Ph.D colleges in Tamil Nadu which provides guide along with the course?
  10. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  11. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date of 2nd Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing course in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Ph.D course after MSW?
  14. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  15. Scope of studying PhD in Medical Nanotechnology in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  17. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  18. Can I get scholarship for doing M.Sc Nursing in Uttar Pradesh?
31st October 2017, 04:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Nursing in Tamil Nadu for a postgraduate who has 10 years of Teaching experience?

As you have done post graduate in nursing and also have 10 years of teaching experience, then you are eligible to apply for Ph.D nursing course, because for Ph.D nursing course only those applicants are allowed to apply who have done post graduate degree in nursing with minimum 55% marks and also have minimum 5 years of Teaching/Industry/Administration/ Clinical experience. Here below are details regarding institutes offer Ph.D nursing course in Tamil Nadu:-

List of Institutes offer Ph.D Nursing Course in Tamil Nadu:-

1. SRM College of Nursing, Kanchipuram

2. Vinayaka Mission university, Salem

3. Saveetha University, chennai

4. Omayal Achi College of Nursing, Chennai

5. MIOT College of Nursing, Chennai

So these are the best institutes in Tamil Nadu where you can apply for Ph.D course.

- To get admission in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exam followed by personal interview to admit eligible candidates for Ph.D nursing course.

- Duration of doctor of philosophy course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?