24th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Zoology for a postgraduate in Bhopal?

Hello,
I want to become a Professor and I have done M.Sc in Zoology in Barkatullah University? So, I want to do PhD in Zoology in Bhopal. Please help me.

22nd October 2015, 07:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Zoology for a postgraduate in Bhopal?

For admission in Bhopal you need to wait for admission notification of those universities which are located in Bhopal and apply for it. You have to apply during that period on a prescribed format and send the application to the designated address.

You have to appear for written exam and interview for getting admission in Barkatullah University for your PH.D programme. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/JRF then you have far better chance of getting admission in your choice of university.
16th September 2017, 09:34 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Zoology for a postgraduate in Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to become a Professor and I have done M.Sc in Zoology in Barkatullah University? So, I want to do PhD in Zoology in Bhopal. Please help me.

If you want to do Ph.D in zoology after completing your post graduate degree in zoology, then here below are details regarding Ph.D zoology course:-

List of Institutes Offer PH.D Zoology in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh:-

1). Saifia College of Science.

2). Jiwaji University, Gwalior

3). Government M.H College of Home Science and Science for Women, Jabalpur

4). Atal Bihari Vajpayeee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya.

5). Government Holkar Science College, Indore

Eligibility Condition for Ph.D Zoology:- Minimum qualification required to apply for Ph.D zoology course is master’s degree in relevant friel from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% for candidate belongs to SC/ST category.

>> In some reputed institute a entrance exam is conducted for admission in Ph.D degree, so to take admission in those institute you have to appear in entrance exam. Applicant who have qualified UGC, CSIR, GATE, ICAR can also apply for the Ph.D degree and have no need to appear in entrance exam.

>> Duration of Ph.D degree is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?