1st March 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How long will it take to complete M.Sc and Ph.D in Microbiology?

How long will it take to complete M.Sc and Ph.D in Microbiology? Can you please give me the approx time which it will take for the completion? It will be helpful if you can give me the right information on the same soon. Thank you!

3rd March 2017, 05:45 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How long will it take to complete M.Sc and Ph.D in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How long will it take to complete M.Sc and Ph.D in Microbiology? Can you please give me the approx time which it will take for the completion? It will be helpful if you can give me the right information on the same soon. Thank you!

For M.Sc Microbiology it will take two years to complete the course. The duration of PhD Microbiology will vary from one person to another. It also depends on the topic you choose and the mentor you are working with. The duration will be between 3 to 6 years to complete the PhD Microbiology. So for M.Sc and PhD in Microbiology, you will need 5 to 9 years to complete. There are also integrated M.Sc – PhD Microbiology courses available in some universities in India.
3rd March 2017, 10:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long will it take to complete M.Sc and Ph.D in Microbiology?

In order to complete your M.Sc degree course, it will take around to 2 to 3 years depending on the candidate. To complete your Ph.D course, the duration of time will be around 2 to 5 years depending on the topics and thesis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?