1st March 2017, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for M.Tech CSE after completion of Ph.D Psychology?

I am complected M.Tech CSE but I am interested Ph.D (psychology). Is it possible or not? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria followed for same? It will be helpful for me to proceed further. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.?
  2. Is it possible to apply for M.Tech CSE after completion of Ph.D Psychology? -- [New]
  3. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
  4. Is it possible to apply for Ph.D in psychology after completing masters in biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  6. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  7. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  8. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  9. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  11. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  12. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  13. How is it to do PhD in Psychology in Aborad?
  14. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  15. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  16. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  18. How may I apply for Ph.D course in psychology? Is there any provision for pursuing part time Ph.D course?
3rd March 2017, 12:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for M.Tech CSE after completion of Ph.D Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complected M.Tech CSE but I am interested Ph.D (psychology). Is it possible or not? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria followed for same? It will be helpful for me to proceed further. Awaiting for the response.
No, after completion of M.Tech in CSE degree you are not eligible for Ph.D in psychology.

Masters in Psychology candidates are eligible for Ph.D in Psychology.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
3rd March 2017, 09:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for M.Tech CSE after completion of Ph.D Psychology?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to apply for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course Psychology from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?