26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Business Administration) seats are available in Mangalore University?

Hi, can I know that how many seats are there for PhD admission in Mangalore University for Business Administration course? Kindly tell me about the seats.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PhD(Commerce) seats are available in Mangalore University?
  2. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  3. Course structure & duration of PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  6. How to get a government seat in MITE college? I am interested in MBA in MITE college
  7. How many Diploma in Marine Engineering seats are available in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga? -- [New]
  8. Mangalore University B.A 5th semester question papers?
  9. How many Diploma in Hospital Administration seats are available in CIIMS, Raipur?
  10. List of evening colleges which offer M.Com course to B.Com graduate in Mangalore?
  11. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  12. How may I get scholarship in the second year of BBM course in Mangalore university?
  13. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  14. University which is having the best computer science department?
  15. Top marine engineerring colleges in mangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities offering Ph.D? I am a PG in Bioinformatics with 70% from Mangalore University
  17. Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?
  18. Number of PG General Medicine Seats in Kasturba Medical College Manipal and Mangalore?
2nd May 2018, 06:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Business Administration) seats are available in Mangalore University?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Business Administration from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Business Administration.
Now, there are a total 8 seats for PhD admission in Business Administration at Mangalore University.
These are divided as:-

GM – 03
SC – 01
ST – 01
Cat.I – 01
Cat.IIA – 01
H.K. – 01 – GM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?