26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Business Administration in Mangalore University. Can I know about the duration of this course. Please tell me about the course structure also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  2. Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  3. Course structure & duration of BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  4. How to get a government seat in MITE college? I am interested in MBA in MITE college
  5. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  6. Procedure to join in Mangalore? I have completed diploma E&C
  7. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS course in Mangalore Medical College? Which is the best and cheap college in Mangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure & duration of BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  10. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University? -- [New]
  11. How many PhD(Business Administration) seats are available in Mangalore University?
  12. Course duration & structure of BFA(Animation) in Amity University, Noida?
  13. Course structure and duration of Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  14. Course structure & duration of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  15. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  16. Course structure & duration of Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University?
  18. Information about company secretary? What is the duration of the course and syllabus?
2nd May 2018, 05:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?

It is very glad to hear that you want to apply for PhD in Business Administration from Mangalore University. You must have to complete your Masters degree course in relevant fielda from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
The duration of the PhD course is of 2 to 5 years in Mangalore University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?