16th April 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

How many years will it take to complete Ph.D in Medical Microbiology?

How many years will it take to complete Ph.D in Medical Microbiology? Can you please suggest me the best way which we can follow to ensure that we will complete the course soon? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  3. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
  4. What are the suitable research topics for Phd in medical Microbiology?
  5. How many years will it take to complete Ph.D in Medical Microbiology? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance learning?
  7. Pursuing PhD in Microbiology at the age of 36 years after a long gap?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  10. Which are the Phd research topics in Medical Microbiology
  11. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  12. Can a PG Diploma holder having 15 years experience do PhD?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  14. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  15. Syllabus for PhD Medical Microbiology entrance exam of AIIMS?
  16. Can i do MD microbiology after finishing M.Sc. and Ph.D. in same?
  17. Which will be suitable topic to do Ph.D in Medical Microbiology?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
21st April 2016, 11:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years will it take to complete Ph.D in Medical Microbiology?

The duration of the course of Ph.D in Medical Microbiology is 3 to 5 years degree course, which depends upon the topic and research a candidate is doing.
So, you have to complete it within the time which is 3 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?