23rd January 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How much CGPA is required to do Ph.D. in German Universities?

I am doing mtech integrated degree in medical nanotechlogy. I want to know how much CGPA is required to do Ph.D. degree in German Universities. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  2. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  3. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can i get admission in any German Universities with 304 score in GRE exam?
  5. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  6. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany if scored 304 marks in GRE, 102 marks in TOEFL and secured 5.2 CGPA in B.Tech being a A1 Certified in German Language?
  7. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  8. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  9. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  10. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  11. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in any German Universities after PG in Mechanical Machine Design?
  13. Whether German universities will allow candidates to take up masters in their respective universities if having less than 60% aggregate?
  14. Which entrance exam we need to give for doing MS in Auto mobile engineering from abroad?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  16. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  17. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  18. Simplest exam that I can pursue for doing Doctorate in Overseas?
23rd January 2016, 09:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much CGPA is required to do Ph.D. in German Universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing mtech integrated degree in medical nanotechlogy. I want to know how much CGPA is required to do Ph.D. degree in German Universities. Please reply.
If you have completed integrated M.Tech degree in Medical Nanotechnology with above 55% marks then you are eligible for Ph.D course. So if you have scored above (5.5+.75) 6.25 CGPA then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
13th June 2020, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

i have done M.Phill in business study with 2.88/4.00 cgpa along with two international publications. ielts score is 7 bands. am i eligible to get scholarship for phd in germany
16th May 2021, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Please can I get scholarship for any Germany university to offer masters/ PhD in environmental health science with the age of 40years?
3rd June 2021, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

79 percent marks is in BS chemistry then I eligible for PhD in Germany or not ??
23rd June 2023, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing Integrated MSc Chemistry, and have scored a CGPA of 7.65, am I eligible to do PhD in any Germany Universities ?
30th June 2023, 10:39 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

The specific requirements for pursuing a Ph.D. in German universities may vary depending on the institution and field of study. Generally, universities look at various factors beyond just the CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) or its equivalent. They consider the candidate's research proposal, academic achievements, relevant experience, letters of recommendation, and sometimes even interviews or entrance exams. It's best to check with the specific German universities and the department you are interested in for their specific admission requirements, as they may have different criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?