27th November 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Ph.D after M.Sc Botany from top university of India? Will I be able to get job in Abroad after Ph.D?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Botany and currently doing M.Phil in Botany from Madras University. I wanna do Ph.D in Botany from top university of India. Can some one tell me how to pursue Ph.D? Will I be able to get job in Abroad after Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D after M.Sc Botany from top university of India? Will I be able to get job in Abroad after Ph.D?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  4. In which University can I get admission without entrance exam for pursuing PhD in Botany? Which Universities provide part time PhD course? -- [New]
  5. Job opportunities after MSc Botany? Which subject should I have to pursue Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  7. Eligibility for Ph.D in Botany after M.Sc in Botany and 50 years of age? Suggested college for the same in Kolkata
  8. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  10. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  11. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  13. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  14. How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  15. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  16. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  17. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
29th November 2016, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D after M.Sc Botany from top university of India? Will I be able to get job in Abroad after Ph.D?

To do Ph.D in Botany from a reputed University, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Zoology from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Botany.
Yes, definitely you can get jobs in abroad based on your Ph.D degree according to the requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?