17th April 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Details of admission in PhD Mathematics?

I passed M.Sc. Mathematics with first class and working as a teacher.I want to take Phd.Give me details for the admission for phd course in distant mode.

15th May 2014, 11:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of admission in PhD Mathematics?

If you want to join in a PhD course in mathematics in distance mode then you have search in the internet for the colleges those who are offering the distance PhD course. Then you have to apply for the college in which college you are interested and the college suits you and your job profile. It is better to complete your PhD course under a Professor in Mathematics.

There are various colleges are present in India for doing the PhD course in Mathematics. If you are working as a teacher then you will leave for a few months and complete your PhD course and then after you will rejoin in your post. If you want to do or complete your PhD course in distance mode then you will never able to secure good percentage or grade in PhD.

It is necessary to get a better grade in mathematics to get a better job or better salary in the government sectors. After completing your PhD in mathematics you have to submit your PhD certificate in the Higher Education Department to increase your salary package as your qualification. It is mandatory to secure 60% or ‘A’ grade in PhD and for a better qualification.As your qualification regarding your M.Sc it is good to be complete your PhD in normal mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?