3rd September 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do Ph.D directly or I can do after completion of M.Phil course?

I finished my master degree.now trying fr net set exams.so after that i can do direct phd or m.phil is must? Can you please guide me on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

7th September 2016, 02:49 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do Ph.D directly or I can do after completion of M.Phil course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I finished my master degree.now trying fr net set exams.so after that i can do direct phd or m.phil is must? Can you please guide me on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

The aspirant can do directly PhD after completion of master’s degree. But an M.Phil degree will help you in research and also adds value to the research. If you want to study PhD fast then do it directly without M.Phil. The PhD in Full Time is most preferred and you can complete it in less time. If you are working then you can choose part time PhD. So you can do PhD directly after Post Graduation and without M.Phil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?