20th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Abroad?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry. Now I want to get information for PhD course in Abroad. What are the entrance exams available to achieve my aim?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  3. Courses available to study in PhD? Entrance exam to study in India as well as in Abroad?
  4. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  5. What should I do to study PhD in Abroad being an M.Sc(Physics) student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  7. List of entrance exams to study in Abroad for Aerospace student?
  8. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  9. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Entrance exams to study PhD in Computer Science in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  13. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. List colleges offering M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Public Administration in Abroad?
  16. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  17. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  18. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
30th March 2016, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biochemistry. Now I want to get information for PhD course in Abroad. What are the entrance exams available to achieve my aim?
You have completed M.Sc in Biochemistry so you can do a Ph.D course in Abroad but you must have GRE and TOEFL score.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open to all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of the English language. There are no any eligibility criteria.
8th September 2020, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Abroad?

I m a Msc clinical virology student i want to do phd in this subject on USA, Australia and europe please suggest me about any examination to qualified to these country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?