23rd October 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

List colleges offering M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that as I am the student of B.Arch and I am doing well in my study, I want to study M.Arch in Abroad. So, what are the entrance exams I need to appear? What are the colleges in Abroad providing M.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  5. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  6. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  7. Colleges offering Mass Communication in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  9. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  11. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  14. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  15. List of colleges which offer Pharma.D course in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. What are the entrance exams which I need to write to do M.Sc BioTech in abroad?
  17. List of government colleges offering marine engineering course? Question paper for the entrance exam?
  18. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
17th October 2017, 05:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List colleges offering M.Arch in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I would like to know that as I am the student of B.Arch and I am doing well in my study, I want to study M.Arch in Abroad. So, what are the entrance exams I need to appear? What are the colleges in Abroad providing M.Arch?

List of colleges offering M.Arch or Masters in Architecture in abroad is given below;

University of British Columbia - Official Website

University of Manitoba - Official Website

Arizona State University - Official Website

Victoria University of Wellington - Official Website

University of Greenwich - Official Website

London South Bank University - Official Website

University of Central Lancashire - Official Website

University of Kentucky - Official Website

University of Sheffield - Official Website

Candidates have to clear the test like TOEFL or IELTS and GRE for taking admission to Master’s Degree in Architecture in the above mentioned universities. For exact requirements, candidates have to check the details on the university’s website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?