22nd August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

List of government universities in Bangalore to do PhD after MCA? Procedure to get admission in M.Phil?

I have completed MCA and wanted to do M.Phil from any government university of Bangalore. Send me list of universities and procedure to get admission in M.Phil?

Related Questions:
  1. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities
  2. Topics to do PhD after MCA? List of universities in Bangalore? How much stipend I can get?
  3. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course without giving entrance exam in any of the government universities in Hyderabad?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Computer Applications program with scholarship in Abroad -- [New]
  6. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for PhD admission in IISC, Bangalore?
  10. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  11. List of Universities in India which offers Ph.D in Tourism?
  12. List of best government universities for MCA lateral entry admission
  13. Procedure for getting admission in Ph.D in various universities after MCA?
  14. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  16. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  17. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  18. Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?
1st September 2017, 07:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government universities in Bangalore to do PhD after MCA? Procedure to get admission in M.Phil?

Below I have mentioned the list of Universities in Bangalore to do Ph.D after the completion of MCA, have a look over t.

List of Universities offering Ph.D in Bangalore:-

GARDEN CITY UNIVERSITY- [GCU], BANGALORE
Address: Virgonagar,16th KM, Old Madras Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560049
Phone: 090199 21992

CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE
Address: Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9600

INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - [IIIT-B], BANGALORE
Address: 26/C,, Hosur Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Phone: 080 4140 7777

CMR Institute of Technology, CMR Group of Institutions
Address: 132, AECS Layout, ITPL Main Road, Kundalahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Phone: 080 2852 4466

Candidates those who are wiling to take admission under M.Phil course in the above mentioned colleges, must have completed their Masters degree in the relevant fields or MCA from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have secured the above mentioned percentage of marks are eligible to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission in the above mentioned colleges in order to study M.Phil course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?