10th December 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in NET SET exam before submission of Synopsis, Thesis of M.Sc Microbiology by Research?

Sir, I am currently doing M.Sc Microbiology by Research. I have already appeared & cleared my papers but have not submitted my Thesis yet. Can I appear in NET SET exam before submission of Synopsis/ Thesis?

15th January 2017, 12:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in NET SET exam before submission of Synopsis, Thesis of M.Sc Microbiology by Research?

You need to have confirmation about your PG degree, then only you can appear for exams like NET/SET. They ask for reference letter from the college head about your present status. If you can get the confirmation, then surely you can apply.

One need to send all the documents related to academic qualification along with the application. Hence, make sure that you have all the certificates with you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?