15th August 2015, 10:54 PM
PREM BABU PAL

List of universities which offer PhD in Mathematics to correspondence M.Sc candidate in India?

Hello,
I am doing M.Sc in Mathematics from correspondence. I want to know about the list of universities in India which offer PhD in Mathematics to me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Mathematics to a candidate who has secured 54% in M.Sc?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  5. Correspondence universities offering PhD course to a candidate who has secured 55% in M.A.(Economics)?
  6. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  8. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D program with fee structure for M.A.(Hindi) passed candidate?
  9. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  10. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  11. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  13. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  15. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  16. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  17. List of the universities in India to do MSc in Mathematics
  18. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
7th June 2016, 06:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Mathematics to correspondence M.Sc candidate in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM BABU PAL View Post
Hello,
I am doing M.Sc in Mathematics from correspondence. I want to know about the list of universities in India which offer PhD in Mathematics to me?

The aspirant can do PhD in Mathematics in the following universities in India;

IIT Madras Department of Mathematics - Official Website
University of Madras - Official Website
IGNOU - Official Website
Chennai Mathematical Institute - Official Website
The Institute of Mathematical Sciences - Official Website
University of Delhi - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?