2nd February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D in Mathematics from IIT Delhi?

Can anyone please explain me the step by step procedure for doing PhD mathematics from iit Delhi? I am not getting anything from the site what is the eligibility? Everything from initial stage.Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  2. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  3. Does IIT offer PhD in Mathematics course? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  5. How can I get admission in IIT-Delhi for Ph.D in Mathematics programme?
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE?
  7. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  8. Can I do MSc Mathematics at IIT Delhi after B.Tech in CSE? What is the procedure for that?
  9. What courses I can do after B.Sc Maths to get a handsome salary?
  10. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  13. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  14. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D in mathematics from NSOU University?
  15. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  16. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?
  18. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
6th February 2016, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D in Mathematics from IIT Delhi?

For admission in IIT Delhi for Ph.D in Mathematics you need to clear the interview stage which will be conducted by the institute. Admission notification is released by the institute and you have to apply in a prescribed format.

You must have masters degree in maths with 55% marks and qualified exams like NET/GATE/SET/JRF in your field because IIT is a top institute. Only candidates with a excellent academic record are shortlisted for interview stage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?