21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University?

Hello friends, I am interested to do PhD from Gauhati University. I want to do PhD in Political Science. Please tell me how can I proceed for my admission in this University?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  5. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  7. Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  9. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?
  10. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it?
  12. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science in Gauhati University having completed B.Sc in Physics with 50% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  17. Admission procedure and course structure of PhD(Anthropology) in Gauhati University?
  18. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for MA in English of Gauhati University?
25th May 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do PhD from Gauhati University. I want to do PhD in Political Science. Please tell me how can I proceed for my admission in this University?

Candidates who have passed a postgraduate degree in Political Science with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD in Political Science in Gauhati University. Candidates have to appear for the Guhati University Research Eligibility Test (GU-RET) and counseling process for the admission to do a PhD in Political Science. They have to apply for admission into the PhD program through the Central Application Process or CAP. Those candidates who have qualified CSIR/UGC-JRF, ICMR-JRF, ICAR-JRF & DBT-JRF are exempted from the GU-RET. Candidates can find the details in the Gauhati University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?