28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualifications required to do integrated Ph.D course?

I am doing my BE 3rd year.But my interest is in core physics.....
Can i know the requirements i should posses so as to do integrated phd after my BE.??
please inform me about this sir..?? Can someone please give me the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  4. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  5. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  6. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  7. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  8. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  9. Qualification required to study PhD for M.A. candidate?
  10. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  11. What are the qualifications required for doing Ph.D?
  12. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  13. What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?
  14. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  15. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  16. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
28th August 2015, 06:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualifications required to do integrated Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my BE 3rd year.But my interest is in core physics.....
Can i know the requirements i should posses so as to do integrated phd after my BE.??
please inform me about this sir..?? Can someone please give me the answer on this?
After completion of B.E degree you are not eligible for core physics departments so if you have completed graduation degree in Physics then only you can apply for core physics subject.

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria. Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?