24th March 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in CSIR NET for OBC candidate to become a Lecturer?

Hello sir, I am MA Geography holder and want to appear in CSIR NET exam. I belongs to OBC category. How much marks required in CSIR NET to become a Lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can CSIR cancel my JRF candidature if I mentioned OBC in examination form but they don't consider me OBC?
  2. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify in CSIR-NET for OBC student?
  4. Can I become an Assistant Professor in any college if studying M.Tech in Optoelectronics? What are the opportunities in India?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
  6. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. CSIR NET eligibility for OBC students with 50% marks in graduation?
  8. Minimum marks required to qualify in CSIR-NET-JRF for SC student? Job opportunities for qualified candidate?
  9. How to get scholarship for PhD Studies in India?
  10. Cutoff marks required to qualify in CSIR-NET(Life Sciences) for SC and ST candidates?
  11. Procedure to apply for Ph.D entrance exam after completion of MBA in Operation Management?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to become a professor in government affiliated diploma college? Process to become a professor?
  13. Can I apply in CSIR-NET(Life Science) being a Bioinformatics student?
  14. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  15. When the application form of CSIR JRF will be out for M.Pharmacy candidate? Cut off marks for OBC candidate?
  16. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  17. Cut off marks of CSIR Maths? Required number of questions to qualify?
  18. Which is to appear among UGC-NET and CSIR-NET to become a Lecturer in Engineering colleges for M.Tech(Computer Engineering) candidate?
30th March 2017, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in CSIR NET for OBC candidate to become a Lecturer?

Cut off marks varies every year and one can't predict about the exact score you need to qualify CSIR NET for a particular subject.

Marks above 65 is considered to be enough to clear the cut off, if we look at the previous year cut off marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?