21st April 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-NET/GATE to study PhD? What kind of fellowships I will get?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc 1st year in Organic Chemistry. I want to know about the different kind of fellowships & for which I am eligible for study PhD? Is it necessary to qualify any type of competitive exam like CSIR-NET, GATE for doing PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  2. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  3. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  5. Can I study PhD in Applied Mathematics through CSIR-NET? Detailed information about CSIR-NET?
  6. How can I study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowships in any good university if completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  7. Detailed procedure to enroll for Ph.D degree? Which colleges are affiliated with this degree in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do PhD in fellowship without qualifying CSIR and GATE?
  9. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  10. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  11. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD if pursuing M.Tech without GATE?
  13. Is it mandatory to get registered for PhD for applying SRF?
  14. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  15. Should I have to appear in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Education?
  16. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  17. Am I eligible for entrance exam for CSIR NET?
  18. What should I do to study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowship being an Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
23rd April 2016, 12:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-NET/GATE to study PhD? What kind of fellowships I will get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc 1st year in Organic Chemistry. I want to know about the different kind of fellowships & for which I am eligible for study PhD? Is it necessary to qualify any type of competitive exam like CSIR-NET, GATE for doing PhD?
Yes, it is necessary to qualify in CSIR NET or GATE exam to get admission in Ph.D course.

You will get a fellowship for CSIR or GATE organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?