2nd November 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Need study materials to prepare for Ph.D. entrance for Library Science stream?

Respected Sir,

I have completed my post graduation. Now I want to study Ph.D. in Library Science. So i need study material to prepare for Ph.D. entrance examination?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  3. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  5. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  6. Study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam
  7. Study materials of computer science to prepare for UGC NET examination
  8. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  9. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  10. List of institutes which offer PhD in Library Science course? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  12. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of JNU PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  13. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  14. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Kurukshetra University PhD in Social Work entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  16. Information about NET exam? Which are the best books for preparation of NET exam?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Library and Information Science?
  18. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
2nd November 2015, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need study materials to prepare for Ph.D. entrance for Library Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,

I have completed my post graduation. Now I want to study Ph.D. in Library Science. So i need study material to prepare for Ph.D. entrance examination?
Below are the attachments of Ph.D. in Library Science question papers of past few years. Please download them.
25th March 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Need study materials to prepare for Ph.D. entrance for Library Science stream?

Sir i want to study material of library infor.sc. phd entrance exam in hindi
28th January 2022, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

need questions to appear in PhD entrance viva voce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?