28th March 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to choose Nanotechnology in specific Nanosensors for PhD after B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech in VLSI? Is it more difficult for me?

sir, I have completed B.Tech in ECE and M.Tech in VLSI. Now I want to switch over my area to Nanotechnology in specific Nanosensors for PhD. I would like to know if it would be very difficult to take up the course for research in Nanosensors? What should I do?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to prepare for Summer Research Fellowship after M.Sc Zoology? How to select research topics? 0 28th November 2016 05:15 PM
Whether a bank will sanction an education loan to do research and setup a research center? 1 11th September 2016 09:25 AM
Why should I choose Managerial Economics as PhD research topic? How will it be feasible to conduct a research? 0 1st September 2014 12:54 AM
Are there any options for doing research in India after completing MBBS? Any entrance exams for getting admission into research field? Is it true that there are research opportunities in JIPMER? 2 15th November 2011 06:00 PM