25th July 2016, 01:47 PM

Can I pursue PhD in Management from Ranchi University or BIT Mesra after completing MBA (Marketing)?

Hello Sir, I want to know that Can I pursue PhD in Management from Ranchi University or BIT Mesra after completing MBA (Marketing)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in Marketing Management if secured 65.65% in MBA?
  2. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  3. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  4. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism?
  5. Can a MBA Marketing do PhD from Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar? -- [New]
  6. Ranchi University, MBA in Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  8. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  9. AIEEE rank to take admission in bit mesra ranchi -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?
  11. Procedure to get admission in BIT Mesra Ranchi for BSc course after passing 12th?
  12. How can i pursue Ph.D. in Marketing with 54.66% in MBA?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in marketing management after completion of MA in mass communication with 60% marks?
  14. How can I get admission in BIT Mesra after scoring 72% in 12th board exam
  15. Date of sale of forms of BBA admissions in BIT Mesra Ranchi?
  16. Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?
  17. How to pursue Law from Ranchi University after completing BBA from BIT Lalpur? Procedure for admission?
  18. Is it necessary to attend college during PhD from BIT Mesra?
27th July 2016, 01:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD in Management from Ranchi University or BIT Mesra after completing MBA (Marketing)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know that Can I pursue PhD in Management from Ranchi University or BIT Mesra after completing MBA (Marketing)? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed MBA degree in Marketing Management so, you are eligible for PhD in Marketing Management in Ranchi University or BIT Mesra.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You need to qualify in UGC NET exam to get admission in Ph.D course.
27th July 2016, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD in Management from Ranchi University or BIT Mesra after completing MBA (Marketing)?

Yes, you can surely apply for Ph.D admission if you have got at least 55% marks in MBA degree. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.
Just apply for admission when Ranchi University releases admission notification. Admission will be on the basis of performance in written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?