9th March 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?

Sir,
I am pursuing M.Sc in Biotechnology.
I want to study PhD in Biotechnology
but from Harvard University.
Kindly tell me how this can be possible for me?

12th March 2015, 08:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing M.Sc in Biotechnology.
I want to study PhD in Biotechnology
but from Harvard University.
Kindly tell me how this can be possible for me?
Harvard University is one of the Best Universities Worldwide and the Admission into the PhD Course in such a University is tough.
You need to have a good career average throughout.
You need a very good track record as well if you have to get yourself admitted.
You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
You will also need a very good score in GRE Examination to make yourself eligible for admission into Harvard University.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
There is another Examination the TOEFL Examination which is another must.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from there you will have to choose the course you want from Harvard University.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted by the Harvard University staff mainly via Skype Calling.
Once you have cleared all these steps and if you are selected then you will be allowed to get admission to Harvard University.
It is tough to get admission but if you are prepared and have good Domain Knowledge along with a very good career record then you have every possibility to get yourself admitted to the course of PhD in Harvard University.
3rd August 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?

I am Msc biotechnology student and going to pursue PhD.biotechnology from your university..Can u please tell me all the basic procedure to get admission in harvard university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?