9th January 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Ph.D through NET exam if not appeared in GPAT? Details about selection procedure?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Pharmacy holder and want to do Ph.D but I was not appeared in GPAT exam. Please tell me can I do it through NET exam? Give me detail about selection procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  2. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  3. Possibility to do PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore without NET for a candidate who has secured 54.125% in M.A.?
  4. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  6. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  8. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  9. Admission in PhD is possible with 2 years old GPAT score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences being an experienced Teacher and GPAT holder?
  11. Detailed information and selection procedure of VIT PhD(Engineering) entrance exam
  12. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  13. Possibility to apply for NIPMER exam without clearing GPAT exam? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  14. When application for TNEA and TNPCEE will be issued? Selection procedure and entrance exam details?
  15. How to take admission in PhD Pharmacy without GPAT and NET?
  16. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  17. Procedure to appear in PhD entrance exam for M.Pharamcy student?
  18. How to do Ph.D without qualifying the NET exam?
18th January 2017, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Ph.D through NET exam if not appeared in GPAT? Details about selection procedure?

Any of the score in NET/SET/GPAT/JRF, will be enough to apply for Ph.D admission in India but for admission in pharmacy college for Ph.D, you need to have GPAT scorecard. If you don't have such scores, then you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Admission is purely based in merit and you need to perform well in the interview stage too. Just make sure that you are prepared for these stages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?