28th November 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do research after B.Sc Applied Physics? How much opportunity and infrastructure is there for research here in India?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Applied Physics and want to do research in the same stream. Please tell me how it will be possible? How much opportunity and infrastructure is there for research here in India?

29th November 2016, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do research after B.Sc Applied Physics? How much opportunity and infrastructure is there for research here in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Applied Physics and want to do research in the same stream. Please tell me how it will be possible? How much opportunity and infrastructure is there for research here in India?

Sorry, it is not possible to do research after B.Sc Applied Physics course. To do research (PhD or MPhil) one has to complete a Master’s Degree in Physics with over 55% marks from a recognized university. The admission to the PhD will be done on the performance in the entrance test and interview. So you have to study M.Sc in Applied Physics to pursue PhD in future. The PhD in Physics is available in various universities and IITs. The infrastructure for research program in India is good only. There are various opportunities are available in India for the physics research scholars in India. So you can do research in physics in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?