25th April 2018, 07:14 AM
Ark04

Possibility to study Integrated PhD for MA(English) candidate?

Hello friends, I am studying MA in English. I want to do PhD in future. But I know that I have to do MPhil. So, I want to know that is it possible for me to do Integrated PhD after my MA? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Integrated PhD for BSc 2nd year student?
  2. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  3. Possibility to study Integrated PhD in Economics for B.Com student?
  4. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  6. What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?
  7. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD in Ophthalmology to B.Sc candidate in India?
  8. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  9. Can I get direct admission to study Integrated PhD if completed B.Sc(Nursing) and having 2 years of Surgical experience?
  10. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  11. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  12. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  13. Eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Agriculture for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  15. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  18. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?