1st August 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Master's in Personnel Management through correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for CS course after completing MPM(masters in Personnel Management)? What is the procedure?
  2. Am I eligible to give NET or SET Exam after completion of Masters in Personnel Management from Pune University?
  3. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  4. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  5. Is it possible to do Master's in Personnel Management through correspondence? -- [New]
  6. What is the syllabus for doing masters in economic through correspondence mode?
  7. Am I eligible to study Ph.D if completed Master in Personnel Management and working in Education sector?
  8. Can I get a SAP related job? I have done masters in Industrial relation and Personnel Management
  9. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  10. What should I do after completion of BBA course?
  11. NET exam after PGBM from AICTE approved college with HR and marketing as subjects?
  12. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. From where can i do masters in Public health by correspondence course? Any courses for doctors which can be done by correspondence?
  14. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Recognized correspondence courses available in Nagpur in the field of Management, Marketing and Personnel for a diploma holder in engineering?
  16. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  17. Can i pursue B.Ed degree through correspondence course along with the masters?
  18. Procedure to do masters in International relationship through correspondence?
17th October 2016, 06:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Master's in Personnel Management through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, it is possible to do Master’s in Personnel Management course through correspondence. The M.A Personnel Management and Industrial Relations course is available in Alagappa University through distance mode. The candidates should have passed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for the M.A Personnel and Industrial Relations in Alagappa University. The total fees will be Rs 4,500 per year. The details are available in the Alagappa University website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?