15th October 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course structure of PhD(Persian) in Delhi University?

Kindly tell me about the course structure of PhD(Persian) of Delhi University. I want to get admission for PhD in Persian in Delhi University please tell me the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  2. Admission procedure and course structure of PhD(Persian) in Delhi University?
  3. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi University for MBA correspondence course/ What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  7. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  9. Admission procedure and number of seats available in M.Phil Botany at Delhi University?
  10. How may I join PhD program in Physics from Delhi university?
  11. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to take admission in M.Com Economics in Delhi University?
  14. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  16. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of MBBS course in AIIMS,Delhi?
  17. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
18th October 2016, 12:23 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and course structure of PhD(Persian) in Delhi University?

To do Ph.D in Persian, candidates should first qualify in the UGC NET examination aftere the completion of their Masters degree course.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once qualified in the Entrance examination, candidates can take admission to study the above mentioned course.
The duration of the course is of 2 to 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?