15th October 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for PhD admission in INST, Mohali? Last date of application?

Can I know the selection procedure for PhD admission in INST, Mohali? I want to apply for PhD course in INST, Mohali. Kindly tell me the last date of application.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and application cost for INST PhD admission?
  2. Eligibility and age limit to apply for PhD admission in INST, Mohali? -- [New]
  3. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  4. How to take admission in IISER Mohali in MS Ph.D in Physics
  5. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?
  7. Is there any interview schedule for PhD admission in Chandigarh University? Selection procedure for PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  8. Date of PhD entrance exams in various universities of India? Registration and selection procedure?
  9. What is the selection procedure followed for PhD (Engineering) in ACSIR for B.Tech graduate?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  12. Selection procedure for PhD(Engineering) in ACSIR for B.Tech graduate?
  13. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  15. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  16. Selection procedure in Pune University to study Integrated PhD in Chemistry?
  17. Fee structure for Ph.D course in Economics in NIMS?
  18. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
17th October 2016, 06:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for PhD admission in INST, Mohali? Last date of application?

Selection Procedure for PhD Admission in INST, Mohali :-

Basically the selection for doing PhD Admission in INST (Institute of Nano Science and Technology), Mohali is done on the below mentioned criteria (based on below mentioned qualifying examinations).

Qualifying Examinations :
* UGC NET or GATE or CSIR NET/
* JEST or JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS)
* ICMR JRF or DST INSPIRE or GPAT or DBT JRF

So you must have qualified in any one of the above mentioned entrance examinations in order to be eligible for doing PhD in INST, Mohali.

Last date of receipt of Applications :- 28th October, 2016

Click here for More Details of this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?