23rd February 2016, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Ph.D statistics from correspondence?

Is it possible to do Ph.D statistics from correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  2. Can we do PhD in Statistics? Are we given Stipend?
  3. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  4. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Statistics? Percentage required in Post Graduation for admission? -- [New]
  5. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  6. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  7. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  8. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  9. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  10. Can I do PhD after Masters from Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  14. Does ICAR offers PhD in Statistics program?
  15. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  16. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  18. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
14th March 2016, 08:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Ph.D statistics from correspondence?

Yes it is possible to PhD in Statistics in a Part Time mode.
In this mode you will have to work with your guide on the weekends and keep him up to date about the progress of your research work.
You will have to clear the Entrance Examination for the course of PhD and all other rules are same as that of the regular course for PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?