27th February 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Does ICAR offers PhD in Statistics program?

Respected Sir/Madam
I want to know that in ICAR
PhD in Statistics taught or not?
Kindly confirm me about this asap.
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  2. When the application form of ICAR-NET will be released?
  3. How can I join ICAR or any other research institute for PhD with scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in ICAR-JRF if secured 51% in M.Sc(Statistics)?
  5. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  6. How to get M.Tech seat in ICAR aiming for PhD further? Location of college and books to refer?
  7. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
  8. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  9. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  10. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?
  12. Procedure for PhD entrance exam in ICAR for LPM?
  13. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  14. What kind of benefits I will get other than PhD through ICAR-NET?
  15. Is there environmental engg in any IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  17. Reference books for preparation of ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam? Best University under ICAR?
  18. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
10th March 2017, 05:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does ICAR offers PhD in Statistics program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam
I want to know that in ICAR
PhD in Statistics taught or not?
Kindly confirm me about this asap.
Thank you in advance

Indian Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR) offer PhD in Agricultural Statistics program. Candidates who have studied M.Sc / M.Sc Agriculture / M.Tech / M.E in Agricultural Statistics / Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Bio-Statistics with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in Agricultural Statistics program. For taking admission, you have to apply online. Candidates will have to appear for Entrance Examination and Interview for taking admission to the PhD course in ICAR. There are about 26 PhDs are offered in ICAR. You can find the details in the ICAR website, the link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?