27th April 2011, 07:53 PM
M.A.Rasheed

Am I eligible for Ph.D with 51% marks in PG? Which university offering M.Ed in distance?

Hello,
My self Rasheed, I have completed M.Sc(Mathematics)with 51% of marks, and
B.Ed with 72%. Know I would like to Continue my education with distance universities P.hd or M.Ed. if I go for Phd can i get an eligibility with 51% of marks or if i go for M.Ed which university is having the M.Ed distance .

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  2. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  3. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  4. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course through distance mode if I have scored only 48% marks in M.Com?
  6. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  7. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD?
  8. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode
  9. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  10. List of institutes which offer Distance PhD to M.Com postgraduate in Delhi?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D or M.Phil from any university in distance mode after completion of M.Com with 48% marks? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  14. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
  17. Am I eligible to do distance PhD in Finance being an NAV(Finance) holder?
  18. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education?
19th June 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D with 51% marks in PG? Which university offering M.Ed in distance?

my name is kotappa.i want to do phd in political science,i was scored 53.8% in pg.where can i apply for phd through open university.
23rd June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D with 51% marks in PG? Which university offering M.Ed in distance?

i am waiting for my m.com result, just i want to know weather i am eligible for PH.D & from which university is good for PHD,how much fees?
24th November 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to join in P hd with 54% marks in M Com?
23rd December 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

How many course in m.tech? And i want list:-):-) only eligible for maths
9th January 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hi, my name is hemanga.am i eligible for phd with 51% marks in pg in maths
4th April 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I,Manjunath Prasad .K.B, associative professor of mathematics with 28 years of teaching experience.I have 52% marks in PG in mathematics. Am I eligible to do PhD in mathematics.
25th April 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Where can i apply for a phd in english through distance education in india with 50% marks in M.A?
8th February 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

M i eligible for p.hd from chemistry with 50% marks in m.sc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?