3rd September 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get Ph.D from USA after completion of MA from India?

I have got my MA from IGNOU/indrah Gandhi national open university/ here I want to continue my Phd. How can I do it practical? Please give me elaborated answer. Mengiste kebret from Boston. Can you please guide me with the right information soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in USA after completion of PharmD? -- [New]
  2. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  3. Can I study PhD in USA after completion of B.Tech?
  4. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  5. Am I eligible to enrol Ph.D course in USA after completion of post graduation course in Electronics and Communication from India?
  6. Does MD degree give an edge over other for getting admission in Ph.D in USA if I have a good research background? How much will I be paid in India?
  7. What are the opportunities in USA after completion of M.Pharm in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  10. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  11. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Pharm course in USA after completion of B.Pharm course from India?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  15. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA?
  16. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  17. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  18. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
11th September 2016, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get Ph.D from USA after completion of MA from India?

Yes, you can apply for Ph.D admission in USA, through exams like GRE. In some universities there is direct admission procedure also. You can contact some consultancies for admission but they will be expensive option.

If you want to get admission at a reputed university with scholarship, then entrance exam route is the best way to go. Also, try to score good in IELTS/TOEFL, which is absolutely necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?