24th December 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

For HR students, Ph.D is a good option?

Hi, I am Harini. I completed my MBA HR. For HR students can we go for Ph.D? What type of courses available in PhD for us. Can anyone please tell me in detail. I am not having much idea about Ph.D and want to do further studies. Please reply to my mail id [email protected].

26th December 2016, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For HR students, Ph.D is a good option?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Harini. I completed my MBA HR. For HR students can we go for Ph.D? What type of courses available in PhD for us. Can anyone please tell me in detail. I am not having much idea about Ph.D and want to do further studies. Please reply to my mail id [email protected].

Yes, it is a good option to pursue PhD for HR students. The candidates after completion of MBA in HR with over 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD in HR. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the MBA, PhD Entrance Test and Personal Interview. The course is available in various universities in India. The PhD in HR is useful for those who wish to pursue their career in the teaching line or in the IT or BPO companies or in the Marketing firms. After completion of PhD in HR, you can work as Lecturer, Faculty, HR Manager, Assistant Manager HR, Training Coordinator, Management Trainee etc. So the HR students after completion of MBA can pursue PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?