14th February 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Lecturer of EEE department in Polytechnic colleges?

I have completed M.Tech in Power Electronics and I wants to become a Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges in EEE department. What is the procedure for it? Send me detail on my mail [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  2. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. How to apply for Lecturer jobs in Polytechnic Colleges?
  11. What educational qualification is required to be a Teacher in Polytechnic colleges?
  12. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  13. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  14. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  15. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  16. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  17. Number of vacancies available for Lecturer post in Polytechnic colleges of Kerala?
  18. What is the procedure to join as a Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
15th February 2017, 11:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Lecturer of EEE department in Polytechnic colleges?

In order to become a Lecturer of EEE department, you must have to complete your Ph.D course in the relevant field.
Now, to do Ph.D, you must have to gain a Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognised University. After that you must qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D course in different Universities.
16th February 2017, 11:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a Lecturer of EEE department in Polytechnic colleges?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know the procedure to become a Lecturer of EEE department in Polytechnic colleges, so regarding your query I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the procedure and eligibility for the same. Kindly, download the file and go through it and I hope it will help you regarding your query.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf lecturer eligibility.pdf(65.2 KB, 140 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?