15th December 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Lecturer jobs in Polytechnic Colleges?

Sir,

I am poongodi. I am doing final year B-TECH(IT) in Namakkal(dt) and after finishing my course, I would like to join a polytechnic college as Lecturer. I need to know the procedure for this? Please reply me sir my mail [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. How to get Lecturer job in Government Polytechnic colleges?
  3. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  4. How to apply for Lecturer jobs in Polytechnic Colleges? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  6. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  11. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for Lecturer job in Private Polytechnic colleges?
  14. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  15. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. Reference books for TRB exam? I am planning to apply for lecturer post in Physics in Polytechnic
  17. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?

15th December 2015, 11:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Lecturer jobs in Polytechnic Colleges?

For getting job of lecturer in any of the Polytechnic college you must have to qualify the National Eligibility Test of University Grants Commission and for appearing in the NET you must have to score minimum of 55% marks in your graduation.
So my suggestion to you is that you should try to score at least 55% marks in your current degree.
After clearing the NET, you will be eligible for the Assistant Lecturer post. After clearing the NET exam you will be called for the interview. You have to clear the interview for getting the final job of lecturer. My suggestion to you is that you should keep your knowledge up to date and maintain your personality for clearing the interview.

15th December 2015, 11:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

To join as lecturer in Polytechnic the candidate has to apply for the NET entrance exam which is conducted by the UGC department . NET(National Eligibility Test) entrance exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December .

The eligibility criteria for the NET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed the master degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.

-The candidate age must be below 35 years.There is age relaxation as per gov. rules for reserved categories.

-The candidate must be an Indian .

The selection process involves of

* Written exam , and

* Interview .

The written test is conducted for two papers.

Paper I is for General Studies and Mental Ability of 150 marks .

Paper II is for core subjects in B.E of 300 marks .

15th December 2015, 11:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Actually the post of lecturer in Polytechnic colleges will be released by every state individually. It depends on the requirement of staff for that particular state. Not at all depends on National wide.

For Example if there is a lack in lecturer post then the Notification will be released by concerned state. As per the notification it will recruit the candidates.

Eligibility also they will be mentioned and the common eligibility is you should have complete at least graduation from the recognized university with 65% of marks.

16th December 2015, 10:28 AM
aviral@12345

First, you must satisfy the below criteria in order to get Lecturer in Government in Polytechnic Colleges,
The criteria for Lecturer jobs in Government Polytechnic Colleges varies from State to State,
- The applicant should have B.Tech degree in appropriate Branch of Engineering and the applicant required to score at least 50% of marks in Graduation course.
- Applicants age between 18 years to 39 can apply for the lecturer job.
The notification for lecturer job will be released in the respective university official website.
Hope it will help you .
Regards
Aviral

17th December 2015, 12:00 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am poongodi. I am doing final year B-TECH(IT) in Namakkal(dt) and after finishing my course, I would like to join a polytechnic college as Lecturer. I need to know the procedure for this? Please reply me sir my mail [email protected].
You have to apply for a job in private polytechnic for the post of lecturer or instructor. For the private polytechnic colleges they require engineering graduates with good teaching skills. The interest in Teaching is the most important aspect. You can easily get a job in polytechnics in nearby your areas. The candidate has to check the job vacancy details in the newspapers and job portals. Then apply for a job either online or offline. After the interview you will be placed as instructor or lecturer in polytechnic college. You can also contact the polytechnics directly for the job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?