12th August 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D after B.Sc general? Entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc general with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Now I want to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D. So, please tell me procedure and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  3. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  4. Date to apply for MSc+PhD integrated course in IGNOU?
  5. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  6. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  7. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  8. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  9. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry? -- [New]
  10. What is the syllabus for NET and MSc Phd integrated course? I am studying in 3rd year BSc Zoology Hons in Hansraj College
  11. Which colleges are offering integrated MSc and Phd courses? I am a last year of BSc medical
  12. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  13. How can I become a physics scientist? I have completed 12th class
  14. Procedure to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D after B.Sc general? Entrance exam for it?
  15. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  16. Am i eligible for MSc with integrated Ph.D program after completion of BSc degree in Zoology
  17. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  18. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
13th August 2016, 08:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D after B.Sc general? Entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc general with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Now I want to do Integrated M.Sc and Ph.D. So, please tell me procedure and entrance exam for it?

The admission to the Integrated M.Sc + PhD course will be done after B.Sc course. The students who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics under 10+2+3 systems are eligible to apply to the admission to Integrated PhD program. The candidates should have done mathematics either in +2 levels or bachelor’s level as one of the subjects. The selection to the course will be done through an objective test and followed by an interview. The course is available in various institutions in India like

Institute of Intensive Research in Basic Sciences (IIRBS - Mahatma Gandhi University) - Website Link
Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Website Link
IACS - Website Link
IISER - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?