3rd December 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do part time Ph.D Physics in Andhra Pradesh?

How to complete Ph.D in Physics at Andra Pradesh in part time basis? Can you please give me the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
5th December 2016, 07:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do part time Ph.D Physics in Andhra Pradesh?

To do Ph.D in the subject of Physics, you must have to complete your Masters degree course in Physics from a recognised University. After the completion of Post Graduation, you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?