9th May 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing PhD from a good university?

I am m.a. in english. I want to do phd from good university.what"s the procedure?my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  2. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which university is good for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  7. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  10. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  12. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  13. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  14. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
  15. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  16. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
13th May 2015, 09:11 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing PhD from a good university?

Eligibility for PhD course:-

You must have done Master degree with atleast 55% marks from recognized Indian institution. There is no upper age criteria to apply for this course.

To get admission at top research colleges, you must get good marks in NET or GATE examination. Many colleges accept these entrance examination score for Ph.D admissions.

Top Colleges in India that offer Ph.D through correspondence:-

Amity
IGNOU
MKU
Sikkim Manipal University
Nalandha university
Bharathidasan University
Annamalai University
University of Delhi

Top Colleges in India that offer full time Ph.D course:-

Indian Institute of Science
Indian Institute Technology
Tata Institute of Fundamental Reseach
Chennai Mathematical Institute
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata
Hyderabad Central University
Jawaharlal Nehru University

13th May 2015, 09:16 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing PhD from a good university?

Eligibility for PhD course:-

You must have done Master degree with atleast 55% marks from recognized Indian institution. There is no upper age criteria to apply for this course.

To get admission at top research colleges, you must get good marks in NET or GATE examination. Many colleges accept these entrance examination score for Ph.D admissions.

Top Colleges in India that offer Ph.D through correspondence:-

Amity
IGNOU
MKU
Sikkim Manipal University
Nalandha university
Bharathidasan University
Annamalai University
University of Delhi

Top Colleges in India that offer full time Ph.D course:-

Indian Institute of Science
Indian Institute Technology
Tata Institute of Fundamental Reseach
Chennai Mathematical Institute
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata
Hyderabad Central University
Jawaharlal Nehru University

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?