19th May 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to do PhD in Jyotisaacharya for Master's Degree student?

Hello,
I am studying last year of Master's in Jyotisaacharya and after completing my course I want to do PhD in Jyotisaacharya. Please send me procedure and eligibility criteria for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D, Masters degree or PG diploma? Is there any university available for me after studying PGDBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  3. What are the qualifications required to do Ph.D?
  4. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
  5. Going through engineering way rather science is acceptable for PhD inn Physics
  6. Can I pursue PhD directly after Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master degree is mandatory?
  7. Ph.D after M.Phil and have done MA in Hindi?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  9. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  10. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?
  11. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  14. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Physics in Annamalai University?
  16. How to do online course in M.Phil/Ph.D? I have masters degree in Psychology
  17. Which course I can take up next after completion of M.A? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  18. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
22nd May 2016, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to do PhD in Jyotisaacharya for Master's Degree student?

You need to apply on a prescribed format when admission notification is released by the concerned university. Admission will be most probably based in merit through entrance exam and interview.

You must have a masters degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized university or institution. Just keep track of the admission notification and apply accordingly.
23rd May 2016, 12:11 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to do PhD in Jyotisaacharya for Master's Degree student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying last year of Master's in Jyotisaacharya and after completing my course I want to do PhD in Jyotisaacharya. Please send me procedure and eligibility criteria for this?
Master degree holders in Jyotishacharya are eligible to apply for PhD Admission Jyotishacharya. 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC) is specified for candidates to apply for this admission test.
24th May 2016, 12:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To do Ph.D in Jyotisaacharya, you should first have to aapear in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks. Now, if you qualify in the above said examination, then you can opt Ph.D in Jyotisaacharya.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?